Who qualifies for SBB’s Services?
- All small businesses registered with the Deeds Registry, GRA and NIS that are operating in Guyana can benefit from the SBB’s support services
How can I access the Small Business Bureau’s services?
- Fill out our Registration Form
- Attach a copy of your TIN, NIS, ID and Business Registration Certificate
- Submit the documents to our office
What is a Small Business?
A small business is any business that satisfies any two of the following three criteria:
- Employs not more than 25 persons
- Has gross annual revenue of not more than G$ 60 Million
- Has total business assets of not more than G$ 20 Million
What other assistance are available at the Small Business Bureau?
- Assistance with NIS and GRA registration
- Access to internet for information gathering
- Administrative Support
- Assistance with designing of marketing materials