The Small Business Bureau -
Promoting Entrepreneurship and Supporting Small Businesses Nationwide
Register online today to become a client!
Are you planning to start up a business or do you have an existing business and need guidance? If yes, then you should contact the Small Business Bureau by telephone or email.
Telephone - 226-8120 or 608-6504
Email - email@example.com
Small Business Relief Grants and Services (SBRGS)
The relief support is intended to strengthen and sustain small businesses through provision of the following:
1. Relief Grants to sustain business operations and retain employees.
2. Training and Development Support to establish and market businesses through online platforms, diversify businesses, and forge supply partnership.
See Criteria, Process, and Application Form below:
- Small business clients registered with the SBB and has viable business model
- Completion of the SBB/Ministry of Business Survey.
- Have a minimum of two (2) employees involved in the small business.
- Proof of significant disruption/decrease of cash flow due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Commitment to retaining employees, at least on limited basis.
- Commitment to keeping prices for products and services at minimal level.
- Commitment to submit receipts of purchases, monthly progress reports and other relevant documents.
- Clients complete and submit relief application form and agreement, along with evidence of reduced cash flow and other documents that.
- SBB conducts site visit/virtual (video call) verification of business.
- SBB expedite documents for processing and disbursement of grants
- Grants are approved and disbursed to client.
- Client submits receipts of purchases and monthly progress report.
- SBB follows up/monitor progress with clients to determine compliance and any additional needed support.
After completing application form, you must complete the survey below as part of the application process.
You must submit Income and Expenditure Statement to complete the application process.
Fill out form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Development Grants Notice
If you are an employee of an organization which is government affiliated, then you are not eligible for a small business development grant. However, you can apply for a small business development loan.
Government affiliated organizations include:
- – Ministry Offices
- – Semi-autonomous agencies (e.g. GNBS, SBB, GGMC, etc)
- – Regional Democratic Councils & Town Councils
- – Any Government-owned organization (e.g. Public Schools, etc)
News and Events
The Small Business Bureau, Ministry of Tourism, Industry and Commerce is pleased to share with you the following information reference the Online China Import and…
Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce Oneidge Walrond on Wednesday handed over cheques worth $7.4 million for the development of 15 small businesses in Region…
Bid security removed for state projects under $7M -in further move to help small businesses By Marcelle Thomas July 18, 2021 As he underscored that government will…
Minister Walrond at AmCham’s Youth Entrepreneur Programme Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce, Hon. Oneidge Walrond says her Ministry is committed to youth entrepreneurship, and…
Minister Walrond tells 25 awardees Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce, Hon. Oneidge Walrond has congratulated 25 recipients of awards at the Small Business Bureau’s…
Min Walrond at opening of GNBS Bartica office Minister of Tourism, Industry and Commerce, Hon. Oneidge Walrond says the opening of the Guyana National Bureau…