The Small Business Bureau -
Promoting Entrepreneurship and Supporting Small Businesses Nationwide
Small Business Relief Grants and Services
The relief support is intended to strengthen and sustain small businesses through provision of the following:
1. Relief Grants to sustain business operations and retain employees.
2. Training and Development Support to establish and market businesses through online platforms, diversify businesses, and forge supply partnership.
See Criteria, Process, and Application Form below:
- Small business clients registered with the SBB and has viable business model
- Completion of the SBB/Ministry of Business Survey.
- Have a minimum of two (2) employees involved in the small business.
- Proof of significant disruption/decrease of cash flow due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Commitment to retaining employees, at least on limited basis.
- Commitment to keeping prices for products and services at minimal level.
- Commitment to submit receipts of purchases, monthly progress reports and other relevant documents.
- Clients complete and submit relief application form and agreement, along with evidence of reduced cash flow and other documents that.
- SBB conducts site visit/virtual (video call) verification of business.
- SBB expedite documents for processing and disbursement of grants
- Grants are approved and disbursed to client.
- Client submits receipts of purchases and monthly progress report.
- SBB follows up/monitor progress with clients to determine compliance and any additional needed support.
After completing application form, you must complete the survey below as part of the application process.
You must submit Income and Expenditure Statement to complete the application process.
Fill out form and send it to: email@example.com
Register online today to become a client!
Are you planning to start up a business or do you have an existing business and need guidance? If yes, then you should contact the Small Business Bureau by telephone or email.
Telephone - 226-8120 or 608-6504
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
SBB Required Documents
- SBB Registration Form (Download form here)
- National Identification Card (scanned copy)
- GRA TIN Certificate (scanned copy)
- GRA Compliance Certificate (scanned copy)
- NIS Document (scanned copy)
- Business Registration (scanned copy)
News and Updates
Welcome to AIM Startups Virtual Pitch Competition A series of digital champions pitch competition in partnership with startup programs will be staged to discover startups…
– $100 Million for the Small Business Development Fund – $212.1 Million to the Small Business Bureau – $105 million for Sustainable Livelihood and Entrepreneurial…
Enhancing business competitiveness through standards and virtual training With the aim of providing opportunities amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the Guyana National Bureau of Standards (GNBS)…
The Direct Support Grants Programme (DSGP) has been developed in response to the immediate need for firms to retool and mitigate the impact of the…
To support small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic the Small Business Bureau (SBB) is encouraging business owners to apply for a relief grant from…