Welcome to AIM Startups Virtual Pitch Competition
A series of digital champions pitch competition in partnership with startup programs will be staged to discover startups with huge potential to expand and to penetrate the market with confidence.
These series of digital pitch competition will be held in over 100 countries. One winner of each digital pitch competition will be invited to be part of the final AIM 2020 Global Startups Champions League
Register to avail an opportunity to pitch your business to a panel of experts in entrepreneurship, technology, and business managements. Winners will receive cash prizes, mentorship, and can increase their potential to receive funding for their businesses.
- Final list of Pitch Competition participants will be announced one month prior to the Global Startups Champions League. .
- 100 start-ups from different countries will be hosted and selected to pitch and compete to win the grand prize of $50,000.00.
- Those who are not selected during the AIM Startups Virtual Pitch Competition may still register to the AIM Startup Global Technopreneurs during AIM 2020. Click here for registration.
- Have less than 50 employees
- Be at least 2-7 years old
- Have an annual revenue of $50,000 to $1,000,000
- Have passed at least one round of funding
- Match the listed categories in AIM Startup
- Growth: Has had the most growth, or achieved the most scale amongst all the start-ups that pitched.
- Social impact category: Has had the most impact on the society using a sustainable and scalable business model. E.g financial inclusion, human rights, human capital development etc.
- Best use of innovation category: Has leveraged latest technology the best to develop and scale its value proposition using a sustainable business model (e.g IoT, Blockchain, AI/ML etc)
- Climate and environmental impact category: Has had the most impact in healing or protecting the environment using a sustainable, scalable business model.
- Privacy, data protection and compliance: Has achieved the most scale in helping people or companies manage and protect their private data and/or comply with regulatory requirements in an increasingly complex data protection and regulatory landscape.
For more information visit: https://www.aimcongress.com/roadshow